Dr Elie Dahdah Physiotherapist
Keeping you fit , Moving you forward
Our Help Line
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
WHAT DO WE DO !
A Code We Live by.
Dr.Elie El Dahdah
Dr Elie El DAHDAH Clinics is committed to being the highest quality provider of physiotherapy treatment and sports injury rehabilitation in the region. It is also our commitment to provide our employees with a healthy, positive and dynamic environment in which they can work and grow professionally and personally. We deliver exceptional client care, personal service and value and provide a quality integrated health network, linking with medical and other allied health providers. We build and maintain professional links with the region’s business community and provide positive health education and support within the general community and sporting groups.
Dr. Elie El DAHDAH Clinics mission is to enhance the overall physical health, fitness, and quality of life of adults and children by treating and educating them with high quality, comprehensive and individualized physiotherapy services. We fill the gap for patients who demand the highest level of care and the most personalized attention available. We continuously strive to return every patient to the pain-free level of comfort to which they are accustomed. We have an extensive commitment to continuing education in order to provide our patients with the most current treatment techniques.
Our aim is to help people achieve optimal performance and function. In doing so, we abide by the following set of values.
• PATIENT-FOCUSED CARE: We place great emphasis on individualized care and treatment. Every patient is administered treatment based on his/her consultation and assessment reports. This way, we address the issue of every patient at the very core.
• HIGH LEVEL OF SAFETY: We take extra precautions to ensure that our facility is risk-free, safe and secure for both patients and healthcare provides. Our safety guidelines strictly adhere to national and international regulatory standards
• Respect for all. We respect our colleagues and our clients.
• Clear purpose. We have a sharply defined sense of purpose, to care for our clients, assisting them in attaining their optimal performance and function.
• Genuine relationships. We build genuine and long-lasting relationships with our patients.
• Never ending improvement. We are 100% committed to providing the highest standard of care for our clients. We value constant and never-ending improvement.
How we can help you
READ MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Ultrasound guided dry needling:
Emotional liberation breathing
Neuro-psychological pain management
DR. Pierre Khazen
holds a Doctorate degree in physical therapy from Saint-Joseph University, in Beirut, Lebanon and a Master’s degree in hypnosis from the Calvin Banyan Institute, in the United States. He is certified by the American National Guild of Hypnotists as 7th path self-Hypnosis teacher. Pierre is registered Hypnotherapists and the National Guild of Hypnotists in the USA.
Make sure you bring your physical therapy referral (provided to you by your doctor) and your payment information. If you are covered by Workers’ Compensation, bring your claim number and your case manager’s contact information. If your insurance company requires the clinic and/or the therapist to fill out some information, bring along the insurance form.
With direct access to physiotherapy, a doctor’s referral is not necessary to receive treatments. However, the physiotherapist may suggest that you consult a doctor for their opinion or to get further tests done. Note that some extended health benefit plan insurance companies still require a doctor’s referral for reimbursement of physiotherapy treatments. It is the responsibility of the patient to check their coverage. Both work related accidents and Motor Vehicle accidents do require a doctor’s referral.
You should wear loose fitting clothing so you can expose the area that we will be evaluating and treating. For example, if you have a knee problem, it is best to wear shorts. For a shoulder problem, a tank top is a good choice, and for low back problems, wear a loose fitting shirt and pants, again so we can perform a thorough examination.