Chronic muscle pain is a state of fatigue and stress that affects a person repeatedly and regularly, where the patient feels severe fatigue that does not go away easily, and may last for a long time or for a few days.
Symptoms of chronic muscle pain
Symptoms of chronic muscle pain usually occur in a patient, and the most prominent of them are:
- Feeling very tired.
- Inability to perform heavy muscular and mental activities.
- Muscle aches, similar to flu-like symptoms.
- Feeling of bone and joint pain, especially the lower extremity of the body.
- Headache, neck and lower head pain.
- Sleep disturbances.
- Muscle cramps.
- Difficulty moving and unsteadiness.
- Heart palpitations and shortness of breath.
- Hearing and vision disorders.
- Memory problems and poor ability to focus.
- Weakened immune system.
- Gastrointestinal disorder.
Preventing chronic muscle pain
To prevent chronic muscle pain, you must:
- Strengthening muscles through exercise to maintain their flexibility and fitness.
- Changing the sitting position and moving the body, shoulders and legs.
- Drink enough water.
- Adopting a healthy diet.
Chronic muscle pain treatment
- The treatment of chronic muscle pain is based on reducing the symptoms associated with the disease and improving the patient’s health. The types of treatments include:
- Drug treatment, which contributes to reducing the pain caused by the condition of muscle pain and improves the patient’s sleep ability.
- Pharmacological treatment through the use of pain relievers, medicines to treat depression, and medicines to treat epileptic seizures.
- Physiotherapy is always the answer to your pain – to be far from every single side effect of medication and other treatments
Feel free to contact us for more informations